7 guests 4 beds
start from$210 / night
Wonderful: 6-bedroom holiday home in Rye VIC. Your pet is welcome inside this property! Air conditioning will keep you cool. This property can accommodate up to 12 people with 6 rooms and 6 beds at your disposal. Your pet is welcome inside this property! Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck or have a splash in the pool. If it happens to get a bit cool during your holiday, not a problem, just get the fire going. This property has a fireplace or slow combustion heater. All this and more will make your holiday perfect and your pet will enjoy it too!
Tucked away in a quiet cul de sac, this quality, light filled home has been designed to embrace the coastal lifestyle that makes Rye such a sought after place to visit.
Set out over 1 level, this expansive home has 3 living areas and 5 spacious bedrooms in the main house. There is also a self contained pool house with kitchenette and an additional lounge area with fold out sofa double bed adjacent to the alfresco entertaining area.
Entertaining with your guests will be a breeze with a centrally located open plan kitchen with stainless steel appliances and large island bench. The main living and dining areas flow effortlessly through to the al fresco deck and dining area which overlooks the stunning swimming pool, the centrepiece to this fabulous property.
The nearby pool house is accessed via the sundrenched deck and includes a separate undercover living area, BBQ and hot tub spa. Inside the pool house is a fold out sofa bed, billiards/table tennis table, bar with fridge and bathroom.
Venturing out from this haven is easy, with Woolworths and Rye town centre within walking distance and the ocean beach, Peninsula Hot Springs, Moonah Links etc area short drive away. There is ample room for cars in the circular driveway and a remote control double garage.
Pets are allowed via prior approval but must remain outside of the home.
TOTAL BEDROOMS 6, Sleeps 12
BED 1: 1 x King Bed with ensuite, ceiling fan and split system
BED 2: 1 x Queen Bed (with ensuite and split system)
BED 3: 1 x Queen Bed
BED 4: 1 x Double Bed
BED 5: 1 x Double Bed
POOL HOUSE: 1 x Double Fold Out Sofa Bed with ensuite and kitchenette and fridge
TOTAL BATHROOMS 4 (including bath)
- Fabulous expansive retreat with solar heated swimming pool and spa hot tub
- Split system heating / air conditioning in bedrooms 1 and 2. Ducted Evaporated coooling throughout.
- Gas ducted heating throughout
- 2 living areas inside home
- Open wood fire place
- Full kitchen and laundry facilities
- Indoor and outdoor dining areas. Gas mains BBQ.
- Pool house with built in bar and billiards / table tennis table. Outside shower
- 4 x TVs / DVD player / stereos
- High chair and portacot available
- Smoke alarms and fire extinguisher fitted
- Fully fenced, * Pet Friendly by prior arrangement. Additional cleaning charges of $70 will be incurred
- Bed Linen and Bath Towels provided at $39 per head (or you can BYO)
- Families and Mature groups only (must be over 25s)
- Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We unfortunately don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young adult bookings
- Security bond is $1,000 for this property
* STRICT DOG CONDITIONS
If this property has accepted your request for a dog to stay based on the following conditions:
1. Dogs are not permitted to go inside the house.
2. Please bring your own dog bed for them to sleep outside.
3. Please ensure you leave the property free of any dog hair and you are also required to clean up the garden after your dog. If there is any evidence of the dog having been in the property, we will need to charge you additional cleaning and/or drycleaning.
4. Please note that although the property is fenced, this fencing may not be adequate for your dog and therefore we cannot guarantee your dog's safety. You must take full responsibility for keeping your dog safe.
5. You have been asked to pay for our cleaner to do a pest inspection on the property to ensure there are no problems for the next tenants ($70).
To date we have been lucky with pet owners taking care of our properties, so we hope you understand and have a great stay.
Fully fenced. Dogs are not permitted to go inside the house.. Please bring your own dog bed for them to sleep outside.
holidaypaws.com.au is 100% Australian owned and run in Australia!
Deposit refund guarantee
For peace of mind in an uncertain online world, Holidaypaws Pty Ltd is happy to guarantee the refund of your deposit on a booking made on the www.holidaypaws.com.au website. See our refund policy for details.
We are fully integrated with the property manager's system for this property. We ensure the availability and tariffs are current when you request a quote for this property. This avoids any issues with double bookings or tariff issues.
We use Australia Post SecurePay for our payment processing. The process is straight forward and secure. We do not store your card details!
Blairgowrie, Mornington Peninsula VIC
Pets Inside Aircon Linen
7 guests 4 beds
start from$210 / night
Rye, Mornington Peninsula VIC
Magnificent 4-bedroom holiday home in Rye VIC. Your pet is welcome inside this property! If it happens to get a bit cool during your holiday, not a problem, just get the fire going. This property has a fireplace or slow combustion heater.
Pets Inside Aircon Fireplace Linen
8 guests 6 beds
start from$200 / night
St Andrews Beach, Mornington Peninsula VIC
Pets Inside Aircon WiFi Pool Fireplace Linen
8 guests 5 beds
start from$499 / night