Gorgeous 6 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 10 in Bowral NSW
Gorgeous refurbished 5-bedroom pet-friendly cottage in lovely garden setting in quiet and secluded pocket of town just behind Gibraltar Resort and the Country Club. Very close to the Bowral wedding venues and a great place to get ready before a function and to lay your head on our comfortable pillows afterwards. (Please note, no parties allowed – this house is available for accommodation purposes only)
All the work has been done at this gorgeous Bowral cottage to make it your home away from home whilst in the Southern Highlands. A recent renovation with contemporary furnishing has transformed this cottage to a beautiful holiday retreat. There are raked ceilings throughout and superb garden vistas from all windows.
The large open plan living area is light filled and looks out onto a delightful seasonal garden: pretty in spring, lush in summer, auburn hews in autumn and stunning mist settling in winter. The charming gas log fireplace keeps guests toasty in winter and ceiling fans provide comfort in summer. The dining room opens to a covered north facing rear deck a great place to entertain in the warmer months with bbq and outdoor furniture.
Downstairs is a rumpus with TV, access to the garden and two king single day beds with trundles. This spacemakes a great family room or teenage retreat. Portable table tennis completes the picture in this versatile extra room. And your pet is welcome to stay too (check the pet clause in our T&Cs).
Que Sera is ideally located to walk to the Bowral Country Club golf course or tip toe home from a function at Gibraltar Resort. It is also a very short carefree drive to Craigieburn, Centennial Vineyards and Bendooley Estate. Morning coffee and boutique shopping are just 5 mins drive into Bowrals town centre or you can book in for a full cooked breakfast as a day guest at Peppers Craigieburn around the corner.
The property features:
- pet friendly
- 2 bathrooms (no bath)
- front and rear decks, with bbq and outdoor furniture
- 2 TVs, DVD, stereo
- well equipped kitchen with coffee machine, dishwasher and microwave
- laundry equipped with washer and dryer
- beautiful seasonal garden fully fenced for your pet
- master bedroom, king, ensuite
- bedroom 2, queen
- bedroom 3, queen
- downstairs rumpus, 2 x singles with 2 trundles
- 250m to Gibraltar Resort
- 650m to Bowral Country Club golf course.
- 2km to Peppers Craigieburn
- 2km Hopewood
- 2km to Centennial Vineyards
- 3km to Bowral shops and cafes
- 7km to Bendooley Estate
- 10km to Berrima
- All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff.
- Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property
Extras available for hire: (subject to availability - request at time of booking)
- Rollaway (inc linen) - $40 per night minimum 2 nights
- Portacot (inc linen) -full stay only (max $30) $10/night
- Highchair -full stay only (max $21) $7/night
If you wish to book any of the above extras, request this in your message.
- This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
- Extras available for hire include rollaway beds, porta-cots and highchairs. Send us a message to check availability and cost.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling the property manager 24/7.
- This property is approved for accommodation only. No mattresses, tents, caravans or more cars than the property accommodates are allowed. The guest limits apply at all times during the booking. Any extra guests (this includes day visitors) above those that have been booked and paid for must be approved in writing prior to the stay.
- Only the guests staying at the property are permitted to be present. If you wish to have visitors in addition to booked guests, you must advise us in writing prior to your stay and ensure you receive written permission. This is not possible at all properties. If you or any other guest receives a warning regarding excess noise or excess guests, you may be asked to leave the property IMMEDIATELY with no refund of monies. Noise audible outside the property is prohibited between 10pm and 8am.
- Under no circumstances are the following activities permitted at any of our properties: motorbikes, dirt bikes, quad bikes, use of firearms or air rifles, fireworks.
- This property is pet friendly there is a $100 surcharge to have your pet stay please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets.
- WiFi is not guaranteed. This is a service offered as a complimentary extra. As there is no charge for this service, we will attempt to fix issues as they arise but cannot be held accountable.
- To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks/under 21yrs groups and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort.
Pets are allowed inside the home but they are not allowed on furniture.
- Fence - 6ft
- Pets Inside
- Ceiling Fans
- Off Street Parking
- Fire Place
- No Smoking
- Dish Washer
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Linen Supplied
- Plasma TV
- Free WiFi
- Beach Nearby
- Shopping Nearby
- Bar Nearby
- Restaurants Nearby
- Tennis Nearby
- Golf Nearby
- Fishing Nearby
Things to do
- Gibraltar Hotel Bowral
7 Boronia St, Bowral NSW
0.3 kms away
- Peppers Craigieburn
Centennial Rd, Bowral NSW
0.8 kms away
- Centennial Vineyards
252 Centennial Rd, Bowral NSW
1.1 kms away
- Bradman Museum & International Cricket Hall of Fame
St Jude St, Bowral NSW
2.4 kms away
- Artemis Wines
46 Sir Charles Moses Ln, Mittagong NSW
2.6 kms away
- Bong Bong Picnic Racecourse
460 Kangaloon Rd, East Bowral NSW
5.9 kms away
- Old Berrima Gaol
Wilshire St, Berrima NSW
7.4 kms away
Restaurant / Takeaway / Cafe
- The Boston
107 Main St, Mittagong NSW
3.5 kms away
- The Shaggy Cow
112 Main St, Mittagong NSW
3.6 kms away
- Fire Drum
79 Main St, Mittagong NSW
3.6 kms away
- Glass Cafe
84 Main St, Mittagong NSW
3.9 kms away
Shopping / Groceries
Bong Bong St, Bowral NSW
1.9 kms away
Main St, Mittagong NSW
3.6 kms away
Old Hume Hwy
7.4 kms away
No reviews for this property.
Leave a Review
Book with confidence
holidaypaws.com.au is 100% Australian owned and run in Australia!
Deposit refund guarantee
For peace of mind in an uncertain online world, Holidaypaws Pty Ltd is happy to guarantee the refund of your deposit on a booking made on the www.holidaypaws.com.au website. See our refund policy for details.
We are fully integrated with the property manager's system for this property. We ensure the availability and tariffs are current when you request a quote for this property. This avoids any issues with double bookings or incorrect tariffs.