Great location and beautiful apartment. Very tastefully decorated, immaculate amenities.
Exclusive 8 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 10 in Culburra Beach NSW
About This Property
Exclusive 4-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Culburra Beach NSW. Your pet is welcome inside this property! Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck and the outsanding view. This property can accommodate up to 10 people with 4 rooms and 8 beds at your disposal. You will be able to enjoy the beach while your dog will enjoy the fully fenced yard. All this and more will make your holiday perfect and your pet will enjoy it too!
The breathtaking aspect and comfortable appointments within this home will have you relaxing within minutes of arrival.
Enter into the private front courtyard with timber deck and pergola with built in BBQ and bench seating surrounding the bar style entertainment area together with a second covered area with outdoor dining.
Entry into the house provides you a light filled tiled hallway leading to a carpeted lounge room with TV, DVD, Foxtel and surround sound system along with spectacular views north across the ocean.
The fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, Nespresso coffee machine, well supplied walk in pantry and a comprehensive range of appliances provide guests with many options for cooking up a storm inside or out in either of the 2 BBQ areas.
Step down into a second living area with comfy lounges, views and a great place to relax, put your feet up and read a book or simply take in the views watching dolphins, seals and even whales as they are migrating.
There are 3 bedrooms on this level as well as laundry with washing machine and dryer.
The property will comfortably sleep up to 8 adults using the bottom bunks, the bunk beds are not suitable to sleep adults on the top bunks.
Upstairs is a parents private retreat with third living area, main bedroom and ensuite with spa bath.
The view from the spa bath is amazing!
The Property Features:
- Coffee Machine
- Washing Machine
- Spa Bath
- TV, DVD, Surround Sound System
- 2 BBQs
- Electric Heaters
- Electric Fans
- Books, Magazines
- Bedroom 1: queen
- Bedroom 2: 2 single bunks
- Bedroom 3: 2 king singles
- Bedroom 4: queen
- 220 m to Tilbury Cove
- 780 m to Surf Club
- 1 km to Lake Woolumboola
- 2 km to Boat Ramp
- 2.4 km to Cafes and Shops
- 2.7 km to Bowling Club
- All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay.
BYO beach towels.
- This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
- Terms and conditions apply for this property and payment warrants your agreement and that of all other guests staying at the property with you.
- The guest limits apply at all times during the booking. Any extra guests (this includes day visitors) above those that have been booked and paid for must be approved in writing prior to the stay. Only the guests staying at the property are permitted to be present. If you wish to have visitors in addition to booked guests, you must advise us in writing prior to your stay and ensure you receive written permission. This is not possible at all properties.
- If you or any other guest receives a warning regarding excess noise or excess guests, you may be asked to leave the property IMMEDIATELY with no refund of monies. Noise audible outside the property is prohibited between 10:00 PM and 8:00 AM.
- This property is approved for accommodation only.
- No mattresses, tents, caravans or more cars than the property accommodates are allowed.
- Under no circumstances are the following activities permitted at any of our properties: motorbikes, dirt bikes, quad bikes, use of firearms or air rifles, fireworks.
- Extras may be available for hire include rollaway beds, portacots and highchairs. Contact the property manager after booking to check availability and cost.
- This property is pet friendly. There may be a surcharge to have your pet stay please declare at the time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling the property manager 24/7.
Property key facts
- Property type:Holiday Home
- About pets:
Pets are allowed inside the home but they are not allowed on furniture.
Bedroom 1: 1 Queen
Bedroom 2: 2 Single Bunk (2 beds, 2 people)
Bedroom 3: 2 King Single
Bedroom 4: 1 Queen
- Pets allowed inside
- Fully fenced
- Swimming pool
- Off street parking
- Disabled Access
- Outstanding view
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Washing machine
- Clothes dryer
- Linen supplied
Things to do
- Bull Hole Lookout
- Warrain Beach
Currarong Rd, Currarong
- Callala Bay Jetty
- Jervis Bay Sailing Club
- Abrahams Bosom Beach
- Currarong Rock Pools
- Salet Wines
Peel St, Currarong
- Abrahams Bosom Reserve
Gerringong St, Beecroft Peninsula
Off-leash Beach / Park
- Abrahams Bosom Reserve Walking Track
Abrahams Bosom Reserve, Gerringong St, Beecroft Peninsula
Shopping / Groceries
- Callala Bay IGA, Shops and Cafes
5.0 / 5.0
Score Breakdown from 8 reviews
Average Rating For:
8 Reviews - 5.0 Excellent
We had a wonderful week. It was just so relaxing with plenty of eating & drinking. We swam every day and explored all the wonderful beaches along this coastline. The house has everything you need and the views top it all off. We will come again
Nepean Hospital Nurses had a wonderful weekend relaxing, drinking, talking, cooking and playing cards. We are all theatre nurses and have busy high pressure demanding jobs. This is a beautiful home in a great location.This break did us all well. We will always remember our fantastic stay.
We spent 3 days here over the Queens Birthday long weekend. What a gorgeous house and LOCATION for famileswith young kids who love eto fish and swim. We felt the calm and positive beach vibes as soon as we saw THAT VIEW!!!. The positive, welcoming and personal messages from the owner made us immediately relax. A very easy going mood. Everyone had a great time
Debbie & Garry
Could not think of a more wonderful way to enjoy Australia Day than in thhis beautiful part of the world!. We spent the day enjoying the views, walking on the beach and of course the obligatory "Aussie" BBQ, made very special by the fantastic location and a few drinks at the Marlin Bar to finish off.
We loved the spot and view. Perfect breezy place for the summer. Spacious and abundant settings for big families. Loved it!
Beautiful outlook, both families were impressed!
Wish I owned this place. Thanks for sharing your home!!
If you have booked your stay at this property through Holidaypaws, we would be delighted to receive a review. Please enter the email adddress you used when booking....
Book with confidence
holidaypaws.com.au is 100% Australian owned and run in Australia!
Deposit refund guarantee
For peace of mind in an uncertain online world, Holidaypaws Pty Ltd is happy to guarantee the refund of your deposit on a booking made on the www.holidaypaws.com.au website. See our refund policy for details.
We are fully integrated with the property manager's system for this property. We ensure the availability and tariffs are current when you request a quote for this property. This avoids any issues with double bookings or incorrect tariffs.
We use Australia Post SecurePay for our payment processing. The process is straight forward and secure. We do not store your card details!
We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
You may also like...
Look no further! 9 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 14 in Culburra Beach NSW
Culburra Beach, South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven - New South Wales NSW
Look no further! 5-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Culburra Beach NSW. Your pet is welcome inside this property! Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck This property can accommodate up to 14 people with 5 rooms and 9 beds at your disposal. Air conditioning will keep you cool while your dog will enjoy the fully fenced yard.
Pets Inside Aircon WiFi Linen
14 guests 9 beds
start from$204 / night
Idyllic Retreat: 4 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 7 in Culburra Beach NSW
Culburra Beach, South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven - New South Wales NSW
Idyllic Retreat: 3-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Culburra Beach NSW. Your pet is welcome inside this property! Ceiling fans will keep you cool while your dog will enjoy the fully fenced yard. This property can accommodate up to 7 people with 3 rooms and 4 beds at your disposal.
Pets Inside WiFi
7 guests 4 beds
start from$248 / night
Heavenly Hideaway. 5 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 9 in Callala Bay NSW
Callala Bay, South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven - New South Wales NSW
Heavenly Hideaway. 4-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Callala Bay NSW. Your pet is welcome inside this property! If it happens to get a bit cool during your holiday, not a problem, just get the fire going.
Pets Inside WiFi Pool Fireplace View Linen
9 guests 5 beds
start from$218 / night