Everything we needed! Stunning property with all amenities for a lux stay. The spa a real hit with everyone and modern technology controlling the music by an app, smart home features added to comfort of our stay. Highly pleasurable stay with all creature comforts.
About This Property
Spectacular 4-bedroom holiday home in Blairgowrie VIC. Air conditioning will keep you cool while your dog will enjoy the fully fenced yard. This property can accommodate up to 11 people with 4 rooms and 6 beds at your disposal. If it happens to get a bit cool during your holiday, not a problem, just get the fire going. This property has a fireplace or slow combustion heater. Your pet is welcome inside this property! All this and more will make your holiday perfect and your pet will enjoy it too!
Set behind remote gates, just metres from the family friendly foreshore beach and Blairgowrie village, this beautiful, private coastal home stretches out over the sloping block.
First impressions won't disappoint as the flexible floor plan effortlessly flows from the stunning entrance hall with wide timber staircase, through to the back sundrenched deck with inground spa/plunge pool, open fire place, al fresco dining, retractable cafe style awning and built in BBQ.
Cleverly zoned for family comfort of this beautifully built home, there are two living rooms along with multiple glass doors opening to the outdoor entertaining area to extend the living space and take advantage of the coastal ambience.
Upstairs and set beside the chefs' kitchen with oversized stone counters, Blanco stainless steel appliances, walk in pantry and window servery directly next to the built in BBQ, the stunning family living and meals is bathed in natural light from the wall of floor to ceiling windows and door stackers.
The high quality craftsmanship continues throughout with the second master bedroom, with ensuite, and kids bedroom wing, with shared bathroom, located on the lower level for a quiet retreat. Nearby there is a second living area with access to an adjacent sun deck and outdoor shower.
With luxury in mind, the master bedroom wing can be opened up to the main deck and spa for direct access. The large ensuite has a double shower and a separate WIR.
With everything you need included, bed linens, towels, beach toys, boogie boards, this is holiday living at its best.
TOTAL BEDROOMS 4,SLEEPS 11
BED 1: 1 x King Bed (inc ensuite)
BED 2: 1 x Queen Bed (inc ensuite)
BED 3: 1 x Queen Bed
BED 4: 1 x Queen Bed and Tri Bunk Bed Set (double bed on base)
Also available is a portacot
TOTAL BATHROOMS 3 (inc bath and outside shower)
- Light and airy layout with Master Bedroom and main Living / Dining / Kitchen upstairs
- Large sun deck area with spa (fully fenced), open wood fire place, al fresco dining, built in BBQ
- Full kitchen (with slushie machine, Nespresso coffee pod machine)
- Full laundry facilities
- Portacot and high chair
- TV's x 3 / Foxtel Sports / Netflix / Sonos Bluetooth Speakers
- Wifi (note: wifi service can be intermittent on the coast, we cannot guarantee access/quality of service, especially during peak periods)
- Split system airconditioning / heating and celing fans in living areas and bedrooms. Ducted heating throughout.
- Kids are catered for with games / boogie board / spades and buckets
- Remote control blinds and cafe style awning outside
- Undercover parking in garage with internal entry
- Property is fully fenced. * Pet Friendly by prior arrangement. Additional cleaning charges of $70 will be incurred
- Car and Boat on site parking
- Bed Linen and Bath Towels are provided
- Young groups may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $50. This is due to the strict Mornington Peninsula Code of Conduct rules. Note: We prefer mature adults, or family groups. If you have any queries please contact us pre booking so we can clarify.
- Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We unfortunately don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young adult bookings
- Security bond is $1,000 for this property
* STRICT DOG CONDITIONS
If this property has accepted your request for a dog to stay based on the following conditions:
1. Dogs are not to go in any bedrooms or on furniture.
2. Please bring your own dog bed for them to sleep outside (or in laundry).
3. Please ensure you leave the property free of any dog hair and you are also required to clean up the garden after your dog. If there is any evidence of the dog having been in the property, we will need to charge you additional cleaning and/or drycleaning.
4. Please note that although the property is fenced, this fencing may not be adequate for your dog and therefore we cannot guarantee your dog's safety. You must take full responsibility for keeping your dog safe.
5. You have been asked to pay for our cleaner to do a pest inspection on the property to ensure there are no problems for the next tenants ($70).
To date we have been lucky with pet owners taking care of our properties, so we hope you understand and have a great stay.
Property key facts
- Property type:Holiday Home
- About pets:
Pets are allowed inside the home but not on the furniture or in bedrooms.
Bedroom 1: 1 King
Bedroom 2: 1 Queen
Bedroom 3: 1 Queen
Bedroom 4: 1 Queensize
Bedroom 4: 1 Tri Bunk (single / double)
- Pets allowed inside
- Fully fenced
- Swimming pool
- Off street parking
- Outstanding view
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Washing machine
- Clothes dryer
- Linen supplied
Things to do
- White Cliffs Lookout Rye
Point Nepean Rd, Rye
- Sorrento Sailing Couta Boat Club
3154 Point Nepean Rd
- Sorrento Front Beach
Bay Trail, Sorrento
- Beachcomber Boat Hire
14 Rosebud Foreshore West, Rosebud
- Sorrento Long Pier
Nepean Hwy, Sorrento
- Polperro Dolphin Swims
Sorrento Pier,, Esplanade, Sorrento
- Sorrento Museum
840 Melbourne Rd, Sorrento
- The Dunes Golf Links
335 Browns Rd, Rye
- Sorrento Back Beach tides
250 Ocean Beach Rd, Sorrento
- Sorrento Golf Club
Langford Rd, Sorrento
- Peninsula Hot Springs
140 Springs Ln, Fingal
- St Andrews Beach Golf Course
209 Sandy Rd, Fingal
- Point Nepean National Park
Port Nepean Rd, Portsea
Off-leash Beach / Park
- Foreshore Reserve
2091 Point Nepean Rd, Rye
Restaurant / Takeaway / Cafe
- Saint Ernest
2827 Point Nepean Rd, Blairgowrie
- Social Blairgowrie
2839 Point Nepean Rd, Blairgowrie
- Cornell's Fresh Seafood
2847 Point Nepean Rd, Blairgowrie
- Panda Blairgowrie
2871 Point Nepean Rd, Blairgowrie
- Loquat Restaurant
3183 Point Nepean Rd, Sorrento
- The Baths Sorrento
3278 Point Nepean Rd, Sorrento
- Morgan's Sorrento
1 Esplanade, Sorrento
- Bistro Elba
100-102 Ocean Beach Rd, Sorrento
- The Cups Estate
269 Browns Rd, Fingal
Shopping / Groceries
- IGA Xpress Blairgowrie
2833-2835 Point Nepean Rd, Blairgowrie
- Sorrento Shopping district
Ocean Beach Rd, Sorrento
- Ritchies IGA Sorrento
108 Ocean Beach Rd, Sorrento
- Rosebud Plaza
Boneo Rd &, McCombe St, Rosebud
5.0 / 5.0
Score Breakdown from 2 reviews
Average Rating For:
- Cleanliness 5.0
- Comfort 5.0
- Location 5.0
- Value 5.0
2 Reviews - 5.0 Excellent
A beautiful holiday home! This holiday house is wonderful! It has everything you could ever need, it's beautiful and extremely spacious. We were 3 families with teenagers (who loved the spa and their own downstairs lounge and two dogs. It's so well laid out and furnished with many thoughtful touches. It feels private but it's so well located close to shops and beaches. We loved it!
If you have booked your stay at this property through Holidaypaws, we would be delighted to receive a review. Please enter the email adddress you used when booking....
Book with confidence
holidaypaws.com.au is 100% Australian owned and run in Australia!
Deposit refund guarantee
For peace of mind in an uncertain online world, Holidaypaws Pty Ltd is happy to guarantee the refund of your deposit on a booking made on the www.holidaypaws.com.au website. See our refund policy for details.
We are fully integrated with the property manager's system for this property. We ensure the availability and tariffs are current when you request a quote for this property. This avoids any issues with double bookings or incorrect tariffs.
We use Australia Post SecurePay for our payment processing. The process is straight forward and secure. We do not store your card details!
We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
You may also like...
Rest and Relaxation Haven: 6 bed, fenced, sleeps 12 in Blairgowrie VIC
Blairgowrie, Mornington Peninsula VIC
Pets Inside Aircon WiFi Pool Fireplace Linen
12 guests 6 beds
start from$499 / night
Wonderful 7 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 12 in Safety Beach VIC
Safety Beach, Mornington Peninsula VIC
Wonderful 3-bedroom holiday home in Safety Beach VIC. This property can accommodate up to 12 people with 3 rooms and 7 beds at your disposal. Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck or a walk along the beach.
Fenced Aircon Linen
12 guests 7 beds
start from$357 / night
Idyllic Retreat: 6 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 8 in Dromana VIC
Dromana, Mornington Peninsula VIC
Idyllic Retreat: 3-bedroom holiday home in Dromana VIC. Your pet is welcome inside this property! Air conditioning will keep you cool while your dog will enjoy the fully fenced yard. This property can accommodate up to 8 people with 3 rooms and 6 beds at your disposal.
Pets Inside Aircon WiFi View Linen
8 guests 6 beds
start from$276 / night