Blissful 5 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 8 in Saint Andrews Beach VIC
Blissful 4-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Saint Andrews Beach VIC. Your pet is welcome inside this property! Air conditioning will keep you cool while your dog will enjoy the fully fenced yard. This property can accommodate up to 8 people with 4 rooms and 5 beds at your disposal. Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck or a walk along the beach. All this and more will make your holiday perfect and your pet will enjoy it too!
This property is a recently renovated beach house in the peaceful coastal haven of St Andrews Beach. Set amongst the sand dunes and situated between Gunnamatta Surf beach and Rye Ocean beach, St Andrews faces the waters of Bass Strait. It’s a popular surf location attracting surfers all year round, and has an excellent beach for fishing. The rolling grassed sand dunes are known as The Cups and create the ideal environment for nearby St Andrews Golf course.
Please Note: Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We, unfortunately, don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young large group bookings under 29 years of age. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire, for short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
Flexible COVID 19 change policy applies for all bookings if in lockdown, refer to Important Notices below. COVID Plan in place.
Offering 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 lounge rooms, a large dining and kitchen area and a games room / bungalow in the back garden, there's plenty of space to enjoy a beach holiday with a few couples, two families or an extended family stay. The front and rear grassed gardens provide a great opportunity for outdoor fun or the option of bringing your furry friend (by prior arrangement).
The large deck upon entry presents comfortable outdoor lounges for a quiet time enjoying your book, an afternoon nap or sunset drinks and nibbles. The back deck offers a gas BBQ and outdoor dining furniture, so you can entertain at home in your own private oasis. If you prefer to dine out St Andrews Brewery is definitely worth a visit, and only a short drive away you'll find the bustling shopping strip in Rye which has plenty of restaurants, cafes, shops, boutiques and a Hotel. Everleigh also features a wood fire coonara, perfect to cuddle up in front of during the cooler months. Please note, there is no WiFi at this property.
The best of the Peninsula is at your doorstep including the beautiful ocean beaches, stunning coastal walks, St Andrews Golf course and the award winning Peninsula Hot Springs.
BEDDING CONFIGURATION - BEDROOMS 4, SLEEPS 10
- BED 1: 1 x King Bed with ensuite
- BED 2: 1 x Queen Bed
- BED 3: 2 x sets of Single Bunk Beds
- BED 4: 1 x Double Bed
Please bring your own bed linen or book our linen service @ $39pp (pillows / doonas provided). If you wish to book the linen service, linen is charged for each guest staying at the property. Unfortunately, we cannot accept linen per bed bookings. - NOTE: Linen is Free Of Charge for all Dec / Jan holidays (min 7 night booking).
- Front & rear decks with outdoor furniture and gas BBQ
- Split system in open plan lounge/kitchen/dining area
- Ducted heating / ceiling fans in bedrooms
- 2 lounge rooms, one with wood fireplace
- 1 x TV / DVD player
- Indoor & outdoor dining options
- Full kitchen with microwave and dishwasher
- 2 Bathrooms inc bath, separate toilet, outdoor shower. One bathroom is ensuite to master bedroom
- Laundry facilities (no clothes dryer)
- Bungalow / Games room in rear garden
- Linen free of charge for all Dec/Jan bookings (min 7 nights)
- Please note: this property does not have Wi-Fi service
- Fully fenced, pets allowed by prior arrangement.
- Onsite parking for up to 3 cars
Pets are only permitted if pre-arranged with, and approved by the property manager. An $80 fee will apply per animal. The guest must agree to our pet friendly terms and conditions when a booking is confirmed, and any damages caused will be deducted from the bond. Permission for pets is provided on a case by case basis.
Guests must ensure their pet:
- Is groomed to avoid excessive shedding of pet hair.
- Is clean prior to entering the house, to avoid dirty marks and pet smells in the property.
- Has had up to date worming, flea treatments and vaccinations.
- Has had nails trimmed to avoid scratches to the floors and furnishings.
- Does not jump up on beds, furniture or rugs (indoors or outdoors).
- Is not left unattended as excessive barking may result in complaints from neighbours. If noise complaints are received and the pet cannot be quietened, guests will be required to remove the dog from the property at their own expense.
- Please bring your own pet bed for them to sleep outside (or in laundry).
- Please ensure you leave the property free of any pet hair and you are also required to clean up the garden after your pet, including picking up and removing excrement. If there is any evidence of the pet having been in the property, we will need to charge you additional cleaning and/or dry-cleaning fees.
- Please note that although the property may be described as fenced, the fencing may not be adequate for your pet and therefore we cannot guarantee your dog’s safety. You must take full responsibility for keeping your pet safe during your stay.
Additional cleaning charges may apply should pet hair, urine, fleas or any evidence (including smell) of the pet is left behind when guests leave. It is advised for pets to wear tick/flea collars to avoid bringing or picking up ticks/fleas to/from the area.
The property manager accepts no responsibility for death of, loss of, injury or sickness to pets during the accommodation period – full and sole responsibility for the pet and its actions lie with the pet owner and upon acceptance of terms and conditions the guest agree that no legal action (including payment of veterinary accounts) will be taken against the landlord and that no discussion will be entered into. Please be aware that some properties have not been designed to be pet friendly.
- COVID REFUND POLICY: If the Government places us in lockdown, all payments will be held in credit to apply to a future booking. You have 12 months from release of lockdown to use the credit. Credit can be applied to any property in the Coast and Country Getaways portfolio.
- This property has a STRICT NO PARTY POLICY – No Bucks or Hens party groups or other such functions allowed. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire for Short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
- Large younger groups (under 30 years old) if approved, may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $100.
- A security bond is $1,000 for this property
- You must agree to Mornington Peninsula Short Stay Code of Conduct
- Pets allowed at this property by prior arrangement and approval only. Additional pet cleaning fee applies. See Pet Conditions.
- This property does not have Wi-Fi service. You will need to provide your own Wi-Fi service if required.
- Fence - 6ft
- Pets Inside
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Off Street Parking
- Bath Tub
- Washing Machine
- Plasma TV
- Beach Nearby
- Shopping Nearby
- Bar Nearby
- Gym Nearby
- Restaurants Nearby
- Tennis Nearby
- Golf Nearby
- Fishing Nearby
Things to do
- Peninsula Hot Springs
140 Springs Ln, Fingal
1.6 kms away
- The Dunes Golf Links
335 Browns Rd, Rye
1.8 kms away
- St Andrews Beach Golf Course
209 Sandy Rd, Fingal
2 kms away
- Gunnamatta Ocean Beach
4.4 kms away
- White Cliffs Lookout Rye
Point Nepean Rd, Rye
5.6 kms away
- The National Golf Club
The Cups Dr., Cape Schanck
6.8 kms away
Off-leash Beach / Park
- Foreshore Reserve
2091 Point Nepean Rd, Rye
5 kms away
- Rosebud Dog Park
Leon Ave, Rosebud
9.5 kms away
Restaurant / Takeaway / Cafe
- The Cups Estate
269 Browns Rd, Fingal
2.8 kms away
- Social Blairgowrie
2839 Point Nepean Rd, Blairgowrie
7.4 kms away
- Cornell's Fresh Seafood
2847 Point Nepean Rd, Blairgowrie
7.4 kms away
- Saint Ernest
2827 Point Nepean Rd, Blairgowrie
7.4 kms away
- Cape Restaurant
Trent Jones Dr, Cape Schanck
7.6 kms away
- Panda Blairgowrie
2871 Point Nepean Rd, Blairgowrie
7.7 kms away
- La Campagna
176 Rogers Rd, Cape Schanck
7.8 kms away
Shopping / Groceries
- IGA Xpress Blairgowrie
2833-2835 Point Nepean Rd, Blairgowrie
7.4 kms away
- Rosebud Plaza
Boneo Rd &, McCombe St, Rosebud
8 kms away
LocationList other properties in Mornington Peninsula - Victoria VIC
No reviews for this property.
Leave a Review
Book with confidence
holidaypaws.com.au is 100% Australian owned and run in Australia!
Deposit refund guarantee
For peace of mind in an uncertain online world, Holidaypaws Pty Ltd is happy to guarantee the refund of your deposit on a booking made on the www.holidaypaws.com.au website. See our refund policy for details.
We are fully integrated with the property manager's system for this property. We ensure the availability and tariffs are current when you request a quote for this property. This avoids any issues with double bookings or incorrect tariffs.